Fires can be incredibly scary and dangerous for everyone involved. Royal Renovations is known for dealing with fire damage in a caring and compassionate manner. Fires can range from a small electrical or cooking fire with minimal smoke or fire damage to a whole house or building fire with burned building materials and contents. Royal Renovations can handle every aspect of the fire damage restoration process whether the fire damage was small or large. Our customer’s needs always come first. Royal Renovations has crews available 24/7 for emergency service.
After a fire, many people are eager to start the clean-up process right away. Here are some tips to minimize further damage:
- Do not attempt to wipe down or try to wash fire remnants from walls, ceilings or other surfaces as this could negatively impact the fire damage recovery process.
- Never consume any food or beverages.
- Only open windows in affected areas, if weather permits.
- Never use electrical appliances until they have been cleaned and inspected.
- Do not throw anything away without taking a picture of it.
We treat your home or business and personal belongings with the best care and to help ensure that we can restore them to their pre-loss condition. Quality control is something we take very seriously to make sure that we gain your confidence and loyalty.
When you choose Royal Renovations as your restoration contractor, you will be receiving the highest level of customer service through our fire damage remediation process. Our staff is highly trained, and they care about each unique situation. We also use industry-leading restoration job management software which means transparency for our clients and the insurance company.
- Emergency board-ups
- Odor Control
- Content Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Temporary Utilities
- Content Pack-Out/In
- Content Processing
- Water Extraction
- 24/7 Claims Management
- Climate Controlled Storage
- Complete Construction
- Structural Drying