Royal Renovations offers two full-day continuing education classes a year for a total of 16 credits. Your education is important to us, so we do our best to provide you with the training that keeps you up to date in the insurance industry and to meet the requirements of your license.
All of Royal Renovations’ classes are open to the public and are instructed by a hired certified instructor. Each class includes breakfast, hot lunch, afternoon snack, and beverages all day long.
Are you a Royal Renovations CE VIP member? Not sure, email us now to find out.
How do I become a Royal Renovations CE VIP Member?
It’s simple – just attend three of our classes. There are no costs other than the cost to attend the three classes. There is no yearly renewal. Once you are a VIP, you are always a VIP.
- Discounted classes
- VIP-only drawings
- Guaranteed seating (even if you sign up last minute)
- Preferred contact list for upcoming classes
- One-on-One Training:
- Claim Management Software
- Agents – Keeping you informed on the claim progress for your insured is an excellent Customer Retention tool.
- Adjusters – Keeping you informed on the claim progress 24/7 with Notes, Photos, Equipment, and Drying Progress Reports.
- Your opinions matter – Tell us what you want for class topics, food choices, and location, and we will do our best to accommodate.
Q & A
- What if another person from my office seeks to be a VIP?
- They will need to attend three classes.
- Can we combine everyone in our office to reach the three class qualifications?
- VIP Memberships cannot be combined.
- Can I give my free class to a co-worker?
- Only if you are leaving the insurance industry.
Testimonials – Your Education Matters
“The food was fantastic! The speaker knowledge was excellent on both the servicing the total account and strong ethics for a profitable agency. I would definitely attend another one of your CE classes.”
“Love what you guys do and offer us during the class breaks. The speaker knowledge was good on both the servicing the total account and ethics.” Chris K.
“Everything was good from the speaker to the food! The treats during the break are fabulous!” Tammy – Advantage 1
“The Royal Renovations girls were great! Thanks for the HOT COCOA Mix!!!” Tony – Farmers
“Everything was excellent from the speaker to the location of the class. The Royal Renovations has a great staff on hand today! Very friendly.”
“Don’t change a thing; it’s perfect! I would definitely attend again with that amazing speaker and food options.”
“Best CE class I have attended in some time. Excellent location along with classroom topics. Would definitely attend again!”